BOAT HIRE CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR WINTER BREAK: RE-OPENS ON 6 SEPTEMBER
BOAT HIRE CLOSED FOR WINTER BREAK
NO RENTALS BETWEEN 11 AUG - 5 SEPT
We re-open on 6 Sept and can be contacted
for future reservations via firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney Boat Hire - Gift Vouchers:
Gift Vouchers available for self drive cruises starting at $150. Perfect for Birthdays, Fathers Day, Valentine, Christmas or any special occasion you have. Contact us for more information.
* Conditions apply
Click to enlarge
Special Boat Hire offer for Seniors Card holders:
Click here.* for the details.
Also available to interstate Seniors Card holders.
* Conditions apply / only valid on weekdays
Boat hire available in Sydney. Rent one of our eco boats and see for yourself how relaxing it is to be out on the water in an electric boat. Our hire boats are new models and are located at Northbridge Marina on Middle Harbour, Sydney (next to Northbridge Baths). You can explore the beautiful waterway or just sail to one of the secluded beaches and go for a swim. Pack a picnic or let us take care of your lunch (ask us for catering options). Sorry, no fishing. Choose one of our new luxury vessels below:
The Woolwich 20' is a spacious open boat and has a basic but comfortable lay-out. It is fitted with a bimini top for sun protection and comes with an esky. This boat is fitted with a swimming ladder. This electric hire boat seats up to 8 people.
The Duffy 21' is a luxury electric boat with roof and windows to protect you from wind, spray and sun. It is fitted with a radio/cd player and comes with an esky. This electric boat is ideal for a lunch or sunset cruise. Due to the enclosed character swimming is not possible from this boat. This electric hire boat seats up to 10 people.
Boat rental is by appointment only. Bookings essential; to make a reservation call 0414 061 795 or email to .
We will meet you at the Marina at the time of hire.
1 hour ($)
2 hours ($)
||3 hours ($)||
4 hours ($)
6 hours ($)
|Woolwich 20 ft||up to 8 persons||150 / 165||200 / 220||250 / 275||300 / 330||400 / 440|
|Duffy 21 ft||up to 10 persons||200 / 220||250 / 275||300 / 330||350 / 385||450 / 495|
* All prices include GST
- Minimum age to hire one of our electric boats is 21 years.
- Operating hours are during daylight hours only and weather permitting.
- You do NOT need a boat licence to drive our hire boats. They are easy to operate, and we'll explain the safety rules before you set off.
- Boat hire is for a minimum period of 2 hours. Maximum is 6 hours.
- Fishing is NOT permitted from any of our rental boats. Smoking is NOT permitted onboard our rental boats.
- Please bring a mobile phone for emergencies.
- There is no toilet on board. We will provide you with a map of the area showing toilets on the foreshore at selected berthing points.
- Full safety gear is available on the hire boats. Kids are welcome; we can provide life vests for children of 12 kg body weight or more. For younger kids, please consult us to discuss the options.
- You can bring your own food, drinks and alcohol on board. Our boats are fitted with an ice box. Ice bricks available upon request, or bring your own ice. Please note that the person operating the boat must not exceed the legal alcohol limit of 0.05% (same as for a car).
Please download here our conditions of booking.
Please download here a map of our area of operation.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 02 9929 8834 or email to
NSW Maritime Authority Hire and Drive licence number: HD0529 (Eco Boats Australia)